The advantages of Epoxy Garage Floor Coatings
Epoxy garage floor coating, one of the toughest and most durable surface applications you can choose for your garage flooring.
A premier coating for your garage floor, Epoxy coating transforms your dusty, dull garage into a professional-looking and functional extension of your home.
What is Epoxy flooring?
Epoxy is a resin that applies as a coating that is formed by mixing one part epoxide resin with one part polyamine hardener. This hardener acts as a catalyst, these two parts cause a chemical reaction when mixed and the epoxy actually cures. This is what gives Epoxy its superior strength.
Epoxy flooring can be used in both residential and commercial fit-outs. The ability to select from a wide range of colours, hues and blends ensures there’s a style to suit any setting.
Advantages of Epoxy garage flooring Brisbane
- Durable. Epoxy flooring is one of the most resilient, durable and hardwearing surfaces you can choose for your garage floor. It’s ability to withstand heavy traffic makes it tough against impacts and abrasions. If your garage is your workshop, no need to worry about dropping heavy tools!
- Stain-resistant. Naturally moisture and stain resistant, Epoxy flooring is the ideal choice for garage flooring, which is often subject to leaks and spills, including vehicle fluids such as oil which is notorious for staining garage floors.
- Low maintenance. As well as being stain resistant, Epoxy flooring is extremely low maintenance. Simply mop up any spills and your floor will look good as new. As well as this, Epoxy flooring has no grout, nooks or crannies, preventing mould and bacteria from growing – making it extremely hygienic and free from allergens.
- Range of design options. Epoxy coatings come in an unlimited design range, meaning they can be tailored to any surrounding aesthetics! Whether one colour or a combination of colours, you can have as much control over the colour of your Epoxy floors as you can the paint on your walls.
- Anti-slip properties. A non-slip additive can easily be added to the topcoat of your Epoxy flooring to prevent any hazardous slips in your garage. This slip-resistant incorporated into Epoxy floors Brisbane is superior to any other type of floor currently available in Brisbane.
South East Concrete Resurfacing is the expert in Epoxy flooring with over 10 years experience in the industry. If you’re considering Epoxy flooring for your home or commercial space, contact us today!